- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares Final Disbursements Accounts [FDA] for various ships operations such as Transit from Suez Canal , Loading and Discharge in all Egypt ports.
- Prepares Estimated Proforma Disbursements Accounts [EPDA] for the same previous operations.
- Correspondences exchange with the Clients to introduce PDA, FDA, miscellaneous costs, proper explanations for Port Tariff / Calculation and follow-up to settle remain outstanding.
- Prepares owner’s various expenses.
- Arranges ports expenses analysis.
- Prepares and reviews invoices.
- Emails contacts between owners of foreigner's marine companies, marine supply departments, crew departments & agency departments.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation