- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Plan, design & deliver technical training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Devise technical training programs according to our products & services and our targeted segment of clients.
- Prepare training material (Training Manuals, presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training.
- Ability to conduct online training and prepare educational videos.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Ensure documentation of all training courses & activities.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training programs implemented, through the learning results achieved & return on investment and make improvements.
- Provide monthly reports for the Training Section Head on progress to date against objectives, key training statistics, speed and effectiveness of training.
- To undertake additional projects as requested.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
Simplex offers industrial solutions to a wide variety of regional manufacturers spanning a number of industries. Since it’s establishment in 2013, the firm has mainly manufactured CNC router machines for the Egyptian market by combining quality components with a highly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Simplex