- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division Transfers
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable salaries.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Monitors the job market, the modern trends in the compensation and finds the best practice for the implementation in the company without the major impact on the personnel expenses costs.
- Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies.
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, etc.)
- Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, and incentive schemes development.
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS system for benefits information.
- Manages all compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within the company.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases, and salary structure.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Oversee pension plans.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, and disability.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefit programs
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...