- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
The lychee is an exquisite fruit that is not only massively delicious, but stands out through a uniquely enticing floral aroma that makes the fresh specimen a sheer delight to the senses-one that canned or frozen pretenders cannot hope to match.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lychee Fruit Bar
Taking the elegant...