- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Bonus
About the Job
Team Leaders / Seniors / Property consultant
- We are looking for professional, self-driven and motivated Property Consultant to join our team.
- Property Consultant will be responsible for the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets.
- The candidate will have the ability to build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality, and trust with prospective and existing clients. In this role, you will source new leads as well as pitch for new properties. In addition, you will offer a professional real estate service seeking for perfection in the art in required service.
- Coordinate property closings clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Projects Company is construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse and numerous market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Projects