- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define client’s business, technical & functional requirements using Software applications.
- Assigning Tasks.
- Progress Follow Up.
- Setting Corrective actions.
- Acting as the point of contact between his team and the customer.
- Provide guidance to his team.
- Provide input for section heads to assist in team valuations.
- Responsible for successful delivery of projects.
- Analyze customer requirements & convert it into development terminologies.
- Formulating the application design & setting plans.
- Results reporting to section head and PMO.
- Conduct the knowledge transfer to the customer preceding the implementation phase.
- Ensure projects accomplishment on time, on quality, as contracted, meeting customer satisfaction.
- Assist in proposals development.
- Maintaining team building & acting as member guidance.
- Responsible for the revenue of related projects.
- Adhering to and assuring the team adherence to CMMI processes
Assisting in any additional tasks requested by Section Head or Unit Manager.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
egabi is a leading provider of information technology services and enterprise solutions in the Middle East and Africa. The company serves a diverse range of businesses with special expertise in financial services, telecommunications, and the public sector. egabi offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at egabi Solutions