- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reporting directly to the MD and CEO, the Executive Office Manager to the MD and CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support. The Executive Office Manager serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to theMD and CEO . The Executive Office Manager serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the MD and CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MD and CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with Executive Managers and the Management Team.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the MD and CEO with Board members, and others as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates communication.
- Supports MD and CEO in his/her external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Coordinates Executive meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the MD and CEO’s agenda. Take minutes of meetings and follow up on action plans on behalf of MD and CEO
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the MD and CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and preparing Board meeting materials.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the management team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the MD and CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Position reports to the MD &CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...