- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Export managers serve as intermediaries between foreign buyers and domestic sellers by identifying buyers internationally for domestic product manufacturers.
- As middlemen, export managers plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods.
- During the course of the day, they may negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors
- Expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- In their accounting function, export managers may keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- They may also have to ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Assists the Director with policy development, strategic planning, coordination and administrative support for the company’s overall export development and promotion; market intelligence; and trade advocacy activities directed at national, regional and international markets.
- Assist with providing support to local entities to improve the competitive position of regional exports in target markets
- Assist with managing international trade policy issues including monitoring and identification of key trade issues, analyzing those issues, selecting priorities and strategic response actions, and implementing relevant programs of action
- Provide technical leadership and direction for engaging directly with (a) small businesses to accelerate or develop their export readiness, and (b) trade support organizations to enhance their export support capacities and readiness.
- Comprehensive understanding of international trade and market demands.
- Knowledge of and strong ability to critically analyze trade data, trade agreements and other legal documents;
- Knowledge of and ability to provide guidance and leadership on export strategy development and or planning, or alternatively to develop and work with strategic plans at the enterprise, sector, and country levels
- Ability to relate to and understand the export and other business development needs of the private sector in Egypt
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deliver high-quality results sometimes within tight timelines
- Possible travel
- A Degree in either International marketing, International Trade, Business, Export Development and Market Analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in trade and export development work either at the national level or regionally/internationally
- At least five (5) years’ experience in exporting development and market analysis. And at the managerial level in export development.
- Experience working with enterprises and with national trade promotion organizations and/or other business support organizations.
- Experience in and familiarity with project management approaches and techniques.
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...