- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Settlement Account Manager with excellent communication and account management skills to create long-term, trusting relationship with our customers across 17+ countries. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate operations are communicated, confirmed, and settled.
- Connect daily with Operators and Merchants to resolve issues and ensure timely settlement of payments.
- Understand and improve problem-solving capability for complex operations flow, accounting issues, and transactional discrepancies.
- Make sure the settlement & collections reports are delivered on time, meeting predefined deadlines.
- Overall financial account management responsibilities for both Operators and Merchants.
- Facilitate & streamline the work prerequisites from different internal & external entities.
- Monitor the Operators’ reporting and collection cycle.
- Be responsive and reachable & Interact daily with international partners.
- Sole communicator with the Operators for their reporting, settlement and collection cycles.
- Acts as the Merchant’s focal point regarding reports, settlements and collection - Financial Customer Care.
- Follow up with the different internal departments to finalize the Merchant’s payments cycle
- Following up and ensure timely payment cycles
- Provide reporting to senior leadership and produce insightful analyses of the business upon request for management.
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our capabilities.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Internet/E-commerce Telecommunications
About this Company
TPAY is an A15 subsidiary, a start up accelerator that owns the laregest portfolio of digital companies in the MENA region since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at TPAY
TPAY is the region’s first and biggest open mobile payment platform that connects consumers, businesses, and mobile operators for...