- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Setting recruitment plans, hiring talents, enhance team to achieve targets.
- Identify Development and Training Plans
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Ensures human resources strategies align with organizational business goals.
- Supervises human resources processes to ensure efficient operations for the organization.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The lychee is an exquisite fruit that is not only massively delicious, but stands out through a uniquely enticing floral aroma that makes the fresh specimen a sheer delight to the senses-one that canned or frozen pretenders cannot hope to match.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lychee Fruit Bar
Taking the elegant...