- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a software quality assurance specialist with 5+ years of IT experience in any of the following areas: Development, Support, Testing, Project Management, based at Egypt, Cairo location. Candidate should have a passion for Software Quality Assurance and enjoy contributing to best-of-breed solutions.
- Oversee defect summary reporting and tracking to resolution for the project.
- Coordinate UAT activities and UAT defect resolution in conjunction with the Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Analyze defect trends & publish report including recommendations for improvement.
- Perform test designs for assigned elements in the test plan.
- Ensure test designs meet quality objectives as set out in the project test plan.
- Establish test data repositories for system testing efforts.
- Document, review and test governance and audit general application controls.
- May oversee the test design, test case and data creation processes.
- Update and maintain regression tests and design new regression tests suites.
- Execute project test cases, test plans detail and complete reporting of test results,
- Execute regression tests and oversee test execution.
- Assume ownership for specific sections of the test execution plans as assigned.
- Conduct or monitor performance / stress testing and perform other specialized tests.
About this Company
Media House" became from the leading technical institutions in Saudi Arabia, which originated in technical institutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media House
Under the information boom and the rapid growth of communication technologies, new media, and the pursuit of telecom companies,