- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handling Events Coordination
- Plans and coordinates educational activities, seminars, meetings, conferences, vendor events, tours
- Working with internal and external clients to identify the scope of the event.
- Makes recommendations for resolution of problems and works out solution with other participants.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts, and provides recommendations on the various aspects associated with visits, conferences, seminars, or meetings including transportation, lodging, catering, and interpretation/translation requirements.
- Reviews requirements and makes recommendations for planning for proposed event arrangements.
- Coordinating event set up requirements.
- Scheduling space and resources appropriately for events and large meetings.
- Communicate all costs to insure the approved budgets are met for each event.
- Manage and review costs and budgets for all events.
- Adjust work schedule, as needed, to support and attend after-hours or weekend events or meetings.
- Review catering and related food/beverage invoices, and insure proper client/matter codes are provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 25 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau