- You should be able to work independently, but communicate hourly on Slack, phone, and email with other team members including web developers in Cairo, designers, and other team members in the United States.
- You should also be willing and able to have occasional in person meetings in Cairo with other team members for discussions on projects and workshops.
- This is a full-time job commitment, starts from 12 PM to 8PM, with genuine room for growth with proven performance.
- The candidate must have excellent written skills in English for successful communication with the rest of the team and occasionally with clients.
Required Skills Include a Working Experience With:
- Proven strong experience in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 is a must.
- Strong experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Strong experience with Apache, nginx configuration (config files, log files, tuning, visual host configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting).
- Strong experience with MVC PHP frameworks (Laravel >5.xx, Symfony 2, ..etc are a plus).
- Strong experience with NoSQL / Redis.
- Experienced with CMS platforms (i.e WordPress).
- Experienced with NodeJS and related technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with unite testing.
- Strong experience with MySQL setup configuration, tuning, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and development principles.
- Knowledge in version control models (Subversion and Git).
- Strong experience in Agile “Scrum/Kanban” methodology.
Additional skills that would give you a strong advantage include:
- Working experience with Angularjs
- Experience in Python or RoR.
- Objective-C / Swift
- Experience with Amazon and other cloud hosting environments.
About this Company
MADEO is a unique digital agency with interesting worldwide clients and team members based in the United States and Egypt. The candidate will join the web development team in Egypt and will work with designers and strategists in the United States and other countries on helping...
See all Careers and Jobs at MADEO