- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define and improve software development processes and procedures within the area ensuring that standards and practices are being followed and improved over time.
- Provide real-time leadership to the team members
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web/mobile based solutions
- Help development team to build high-quality products.
- Make all developers aware what are the quality standards of the organization, what value they bring in and encourage them to make the standards even better.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Show flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Build and promote a positive working environment for the team within your areas as well as other business areas you will engage with.
- Heads the planning and implementation of projects within agreed, time frame, quality standard, and scope
- Supervise the creation of a high-quality project documentation.
- Define project scale, tasks, resources, and schedule.
- Review modules code and ensuring coding standards are followed
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Qudra Tech is an IT focused, Saudi company, committed to our client's satisfaction and to offering effective solutions to our clients. Old in experience, QUDRA-TECH has been setup with an aim of bringing intelligent and reliable, customer oriented solutions in the field of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qudra Tech