- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
A very reputable factory in plastic field located in 6th October is hiring:
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze the business and develop strategy for improvement based upon key metrics that guide operations.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy throughout all levels.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of plastic injection molding machines, machine set up, and quality related troubleshooting.
- Understanding of lean concepts and application of lean tools.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO FSSC 22000.
- Set production department objectives to achieve company goals.
- Implement production plan and modify it as needed.
- Prepare daily reports to the Operations Development Manager regarding (machines-workers-raw materials –products) status.
- Analyze data to determine efficiency, productivity and causes of loss.
- Follow corrective actions for sustained improvement and customers satisfactions.
- Ensure the compliance with ( production procedures-GMP-health and safety-preserving the environment)
- Evaluate the performance of employees and determine training needs.
- Supervise equipment’s’ installation and operation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Three to five years of experience in manufacturing leadership roles (such as Production Manager or Production Supervisor) required.
- Plastic injection molding experience is a must “at least 2 years”