- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The mumm Business Recruitment Executive a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi skilled individual to do the job right. Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
- Grows Network of home-based cooks through scanning, filtering, phone calls and getting them on board.
- Prepare and manage Hygiene visits with applying cooks
- Conduct tasting sessions to qualify cooks to join our network.
- Monitor and report on cooks' hygiene.
- Be the liaison between mumm company and the cook.
- Upload the cooks’ menu on the website
- Recommend recipes and enhance cook’s culinary abilities.
- Communicate with clients to review the quality and rate the cooks' dishes.
- Handling and managing cooks' contracts
- Building the CIN “costing sheet” and update regularly.
- Align and communicate with all functions (Operations, Logistics...etc) ensuring the success of getting home based cooks on board
About this Company
We are a group of young Egyptians passionate about food and believe that the best source of nutrition comes from homes we trust. We want to bring value meals to every Egyptian without having to pay the high prices by restaurants and we want to give the opportunity for Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mumm