- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least