- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop & implement Customer Services strategies to ensure optimum levels of customer service & support long & short-term business plans.
- Ensuring that service level and customer satisfaction are maintained to the highest standard.
- Design Customer Satisfaction measurement projects to develop key initiatives & solutions for specific Customer Service Gaps.
- To embrace and achieve our mission to deliver a timely, accurate, and professional customer experience.
- Developing and implementing the policies and procedures to the department.
- Handled all types of customer complaints offering effective solutions.
- Create compensation packages for use with unsatisfied customers.
- Create a smooth communication channel with different departments to resolve customer problems and requests when needed in a highly professional manner.
- Responsible for assisting, training & monitoring all frontline employees - to improve the quality of the Customer Service.
- review and monitor and direct team performance and provide necessary coaching to ensure all sales, customer service, call handling and financial objectives are met.
- Provide direction and motivation to staff.
- Prepared reports on employee’s performance in customer service for continuous improvement & development
- Develop effective reporting mechanisms to capture key performance standards.
- Implement high-quality standards of Customer Service for customers through exceeding all KPI’s threshold.
- Accountable for directing workflow to ensure efficiency; plan, schedule, and coordinate team activities as to achieve the volume required to meet demand while operating within the parameters of available resources and budgeted targets.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly