- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Make pictures for the new units and add it to the data list
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Achieve the sales goal as per the planned sales target.
- Follow up with all new clients and offer them what are they looking for
- Maintain strong relationship with the existing and potential customers and provides them with all required support information and guidance at the highest level.
- Contributes to provide the team with new market information relative to the active sales product and business competitors in the market.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, and submit new ideas that help increase sales strategies
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management