- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning and performing all the preventive maintenance for the production lines.
- Do safety audit to all production lines.
- Do maintenance for processing lines.
- Implementing and performing the action plan for the new projects.
- Organizing the individuals of the maintenance section.
- Lead the working team administratively and technically on daily basis.
- Achieve and analyze maintenance Key Performance Indicators and issue periodic follow-up reports.
- Review and modify the spare parts item cards limits to ensure Spare Parts Availability.
- Schedule regular maintenance activities.
- Review work order priorities on a daily basis and ensure that they are serviced each day.
- Oversee the operation of equipment used in performing maintenance work.
- Completes all daily maintenance requests and reports any unfinished work to maintenance management.
- Calculate the monthly cost for spare parts and Special tools and equipment.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45 countries spreading the Temmy's brand name as well as various private labels...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food