- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus + Medical &Social Insurance + Company Transportation
About the Job
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business,
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
- Preforming public relations inside out the company and vice versa.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities, Employee & Customer Relationship Management,
- Building Distribution Channels
- Conducting Market Research
- Developing the Marketing Strategy.
- Control budgets and allocate resources among projects.
- Brand Development, Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Holds & Develop ultimate responsibility & action planning for the organization marketing activities to deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business in line with company objectives
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities .
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; monitoring the competition.
- Performs many duties aimed at developing and implementing the long- and short-term marketing strategies of his employer.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead advisor officer in all Marketing and Communications activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders so they can fully engage in the development and improvement of the business.
- Monitor Progress, appraisals & performance for the marketing team.
- Developing clear and open commitment, action and a positive approach to diversity for delivery, employment and communications.
- Developing and implementing successful operations in service delivery and quality control to review various processes while also being able to manage not only budgets but also staff and projects.
- Understanding the legal side of the job through legislative and regulatory framework in this service area.
- Ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains customer relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts & evaluating current and future market.
- Influences present and future products, trends & develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Supervising the department and providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications