- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- First point of contact for visitors. Greet and assist guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- First line support of incoming calls. Professionally answer the phone, discern the caller’s needs and direct the call accordingly. Assure adequate phone coverage with phones always answered within three rings.
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mail / interoffice courier / and package shipments.
- Office Supply Ordering: Oversee the purchase of all office supplies as needed. Ensure that all printed-paper supplies, invoices, envelopes, etc. are well stocked.
- Facilities: Act as central coordinator for maintenance requests for office equipment and facilities. Order repair and replacement supplies for facility (excluding janitorial).
- Business Center: Assist with the execution of local events. This area of responsibility may require evening and weekend work.
- Coordination and scheduling of promotional events to ensure positive results.
- Assure the Business Center is well stocked, and ready for hosting any event at a moment’s notice. On occasion, this requires driving personal vehicle to run errands.
- Maintain regular contact and a positive work-relationship with leaders hosting events in the business center.
- Employee Relations: Work closely with all departments to plan and execute special events, wellness initiatives and quarterly staff meetings.
- Maintain regular communication with the Finance team in the collection part & with the Leasing in closing and issuing leasing documents.
- Maintain meeting room schedules, room set-up, clean-up and special item needs including AV and food.
- Maintain appearance of lobby, front desk and meeting rooms to meet standards.
- Assist with expense reports, travel arrangements, and other miscellaneous requests as per business needs.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Education and Experience:
- 2+ year’s receptionist experience with a multi-line phone system and excellent telephone etiquette.
- 2+ year’s general clerical/administrative experience (preferable Hotel background).
- Very good computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain a high level of company confidentiality.
- Professional presentation including excellent verbal and written communication s
- Ability to multi-task while providing outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must demonstrate punctuality and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Hard Worker.
A+ Service Focus - discovering, meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. Develops and grows a relationship for future business and ultimately facilitate the customer decision-making process.
Collaborative - Interacts with others in a constructive, positive, and respectful manner.
Problem Solving - Anticipates future consequences and trends accurately and has broad knowledge and perspective.
Reliable - Maintains personal productivity and effectiveness in the midst of change, ambiguity, or stress.
- Fluent in Arabic and English spoken / written.
About this Company
Based in Cairo, Raya Holding was established in 1999 when 7 leading IT companies in Egypt decided to merge together to create the Middle East’s largest CIT company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Corporation