- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Convert the design to an actual usable die.
- Supervision and distribution of tasks to his subordinate within the section (Lathing - CNC - EDM - Wire Cut - Manual Filings).
- Assist in the die manufacturing survey with the technical section to decide on whether an amendment of the drawing or an external manufacturing is needed.
- Review the implementation of new designs and their compatibility with drawings.
- Organize the internal department's responsibilities and vacations.
- Implement the internal work plan sent by the Planning Department according to priorities.
- Follow up the periodic maintenance of the machines and inform the maintenance department.
- Notify the production manager of the required materials and equipment.
- Deliver the manufactured die to the die correction section.
- Hold a regular meeting of employees in the department.
- Perform any other work assigned to him by the Direct Manager.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Based in Egypt, CANEX Aluminum is a Canadian-Saudi joint venture that is focused on the expanding market for extrusions. By leveraging international suppliers from around the world, CANEX Aluminum has the capacity to rapidly bring to market a number of customized solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Canex Aluminum