- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Experience of Managing Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP, Group Policy, WSUS and SCCM.
- To Support Day-to-Day Operations, Installation, Configurations, Troubleshooting and Help Desk Support on client’ inquiries.
- Responsibilities The IT Support Engineer will be specifically tasked with providing 1st and 2nd line Support to Employees.
- Setting up and Managing Desktop and Laptop based Hardware and Software.
- Experience of Managing Microsoft Technologies such as Windows 7 & 10, Office 2007, 2010, 2013 including good Excel skills.
- Configure and Manage Wireless Access Point.
- Good knowledge installation and configuration CCTV System.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least