- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Deliver across the entire app lifecycle
- Concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation. Develop customized Mobile App.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps. Working with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences. Standardize the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimize performance for the apps Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Codes Valley is a well established IT company based in Cairo. Since its commencement in 2018, Codes Valley operates on robust technical and moral pillars to provide the best quality, to a broad range of individuals and businesses through its products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at CodesValley