- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Do month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services