- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
Confidential, Performance Bonus
About the Job
- The CRM Specialist is responsible for monitoring the departments that provide Al Rehab or Madinaty's residents with services needed.
- He/She will follow up on clients requests and make sure that they are met on a timely manner.
- Scope of work: a number of buildings or a residential zone
- Constantly analyze, examine and monitor that the facility services provided to residents of Al Rehab/Madinaty are met.
- Follow up and report the execution of residents/customers request are fulfilled on a timely manner.
- Document the unresolved issues.
- Generate and file follow up reports to direct manager.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.