- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Major Functional Responsibilities:
- Consistently motivate sales executive and provide open communication and assistance to improving the sales process.
- Select, hire, recruit and develop sales executives.
- Source, Interview, hire, mentor and motivate real estate brokers.
- Establishes sales objectives and goals aligned to overall division strategies and initiatives.
- Report on sales activities and results to sales leadership.
- Focuses on growing revenue and increasing profitability of new and existing brokers relationships.
- Providing excellent customer experience and building long-term customer relationships.
- Monitors quality of service provided and makes necessary changes to improve customer experience.
- Maintains up-to-date real estate knowledge, competitor practices and industry trends.
- Represents AKAM at industry networking events.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities.
- Establish sales quotas, and goals for the sales team.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Report on team and individual performance.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Ensure ethical behavior and operations as well as compliance with company guidelines and regulations.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Be an integral member of the management team.
About this Company
Together with the biggest developers in the Middle East, AKAM Real Estate Development provides its clients with exceptional quality and outstanding client experience in each and every project.
See all Careers and Jobs at akam Development
Starting from Cairo’s new capital, we aim to stand out and become the...