- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Major Functional Responsibilities:
- Consistently motivate sales executive and provide open communication and assistance to improving the sales process.
- Select, hire, recruit and develop sales executives.
- Source, Interview, hire, mentor and motivate real estate brokers.
- Establishes sales objectives and goals aligned to overall division strategies and initiatives.
- Report on sales activities and results to sales leadership.
- Focuses on growing revenue and increasing profitability of new and existing brokers relationships.
- Providing excellent customer experience and building long-term customer relationships.
- Monitors quality of service provided and makes necessary changes to improve customer experience.
- Maintains up-to-date real estate knowledge, competitor practices and industry trends.
- Represents AKAM at industry networking events.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities.
- Establish sales quotas, and goals for the sales team.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Report on team and individual performance.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Ensure ethical behavior and operations as well as compliance with company guidelines and regulations.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Be an integral member of the management team.
8 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
AKAM addresses the needs and priorities of its clients and partners through long-term professional relationships based on strong values with a rigorous plan to become one of the fastest growing real estate developers in the region creating happiness-based communities.
See all Careers and Jobs at akam Development