- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Commercial/Contracts Senior Engineer
- Contracts management; Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution Provision of cost management, preparation of projects’ budgets, selection and appointment of consultants & contractors, preparation of RFP’s, RFA’S & tender reports, administration of agreements and contracts, evaluation of variations & claims review with the preparation of cost analysis.
- Preparation of monthly reports implementing all updates & anticipated costs / risks, etc.
- Advising on procurement of projects and consultancy services to meet time, quality and cost requirements of the development plan.
- Managing claims and disputes using outsourced and internal resources dependent on complexity, size claim and resources available in compliance with contractual terms and timescales.
- Providing commercial advice to design management to ensure in all respects that risk is minimized, best value is achieved and to maximize the return in investment on projects developed.
- Managing pre and post contract Quantity Surveying Services for the portfolio including, without limitation, cost estimating, monthly accounts, review of cost and budget forecasts, quantum analysis of claims and variation submissions, and final account settlement.
- Reviewing the pre qualification of Contractors and Consultants for the purpose of short listing.
- Reviewing offers received & complying with the project requirements & scope at the evaluation stage.
- Preparing Requests for proposal and managing the negotiations analysis with contractors and consultants.
- Preparing tender evaluation reports with the recommendation on selection of tenderer.
- Manage contract change control process and negotiate change orders or amendments (i.e. Write, review, administer, update, and report)
- Ensure the review of Contractor’s claims in accordance with the provisions of the Conditions of Contract and ensures the Client’s interests are protected;
- Preparation of reply on contractual correspondences, notices of claims in accordance with the concerned department
- Preparation of contracts and its finalization as required
- Budgeting, cash flow, including regular updates.
- Monthly and interim payments certification
- Reporting on all commercial aspects at regular intervals
- Monitoring monthly cost reports including budgets, certified to date, paid to date, variations approved, variations in process, variation anticipated, etc.
- Payment tracking and history inventory management & control
- Works closely with commercial teams of employed Consultants, Contractors & Sub Contractors and suppliers and integrates their work after his validation into overall commercial success.
- The Position will report to the head of PMO and will assist him in all contracts, Q.S and Cost related issues.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
AKAM addresses the needs and priorities of its clients and partners through long-term professional relationships based on strong values with a rigorous plan to become one of the fastest growing real estate developers in the region creating happiness-based communities.
See all Careers and Jobs at akam Development