This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Salary depends on experience and skills
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Design shop drawings for stone works and submit it for approval by project consultant/client before execution.
- Prepare stone cutting lists with required quantities and specifications.
- Prepare all shop drawings needed for execution for onsite and offsite works, and edit drawings according changes brought by projects’ technical supervision.
- Produce and format the final drawings to be submitted to the client in accordance with required specifications
- Manage all technical communications with relevant parties.
- Setup & implement drawings document control and filing system for existing and new engineering drawings to ensure proper archiving of all construction related documents.
- Implement technical office policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any technical conflict that might arise.
- Prepare drawings for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Prepare, review & submit Contractors' method statements and coordinate with various contractors to ensure timely completion of works.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to management for discussion and proper solving.
- Review as-built drawings for invoicing and hand-over.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, and projects different consultants.
- Conduct quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Assist management in development initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or relevant field.
- 2-5 years of experience in technical design, preferably with exposure to stone works.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills is a must, Revit is a plus.
- Solid understanding of project life cycle and contraction activities.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Some experience project scheduling, resource levelling, and activity analysis.
- Ability to work independently and lead project deliverables through to completion.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
About this Company
Marmonil Kassab is a limited liability company specialized in stone work contraction mega-projects in Egypt and the Middle East. The company is the fruit of years of collaboration between Marmonil – Egypt’s largest vertically integrated stone producer for 50 years– and Kassab...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marmonil Kassab