- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepare and order spare parts for all sites and follow-up their purchase through procurement department to ensure the materials are obtained and to implement the maintenance within sites.
- Review the maintenance schedules for all sites to check the hours used to operate the machines for each project in an efficient and effective way.
- Follow up with the procurement department to ensure that the required materials are supplied through evaluating the technical offers provided by procurement department to promote the suitable offer for different projects.
- Assist in preparing the feasibility studies (e.g.: the starting construction cost for a new project) to specify the selling price of power sold to the client (Kilo watt per hour).
- Prepare the cost control studies (e.g.: expected cost for a 5yr plan regarding a certain project) for the projects within a specified period to forecast the operating costs and profitability of the projects.
- Follow-up all project activities according to the maintenance time schedule of the project through the technical reports sent from operations department and periodic inspections on sites to ensure the implementation of the maintenance activities.
- Prepare comprehensive reports that include the general condition of the sites such as follow-up on the consumption rates for fuels, oils and spare parts to ensure its compliance with theoretical consumption.
- Follow-up on the sites' stores reports to verify there is no shortage in required spare parts to avoid any delays within the site.
- Technical inspection and testing of devices, equipments and spare parts purchased to ensure its effectiveness and that it's technically acceptable.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Powered by the passion and expertise of our people, Kahraba provides a range of electrical energy solutions to industrial and commercial clients in Egypt through build, operate and own power generation plants, sub-stations and electricity distribution networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at National Electricity Technology Co.