- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Summary of Role
The social media specialist is responsible of achieving customer engagement and enhancing the website traffic; through setting up and optimizing company pages, creating ads and analyzing the campaigns insights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content as original text, images, video and others that encourage audience engagement and let them take an action
- Optimize the company’s social media pages on the different platforms to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Generate ideas to reach a high organic reach (viral reach).
- Coordinate in creating editorial calendars.
- Improve the ads results by capturing and analyzing the social data/ metrics, insights and best practices for the company’s and the competitors’ social media pages.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and SEO to improve the advertising triangle performance.
- Drive the online customers to be directed to the E commerce website.
About this Company
Union Group is a leading group in distribution, logistics, retail, and after sales service specialized in telecommunication products as well as consumer electronics providing best in class services. Over 20 years of experience providing business services to companies operating...
See all Careers and Jobs at Union Group