- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,500 to 8,000 EGP per month, Incl. Bonus & Transportation.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
FIELD OF BUSINESS:
- Medical Equipment and instruments
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Participates in product installations and customer on-site training.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
- Customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups to secure expedition of project conclusion and payment collection.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Provides management with regular reports of his visits/calls, project list updates and regular forecasts.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps well-informed of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
AL NOUH s.a.e. is one of the leading companies in the market. Established in 1974 and ever since that date we represent exclusively some of the world-leading manufacturers, on top of which: Carl Zeiss - Germany; Spectro Analytical Instruments - Germany; Newport_Spectra-Physics...
See all Careers and Jobs at Scientific & Medical Equipment Company (Al Nouh)