- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social insurance – Medical Insurance – Transportation – Meals – Mobile allowance
About the Job
Key responsibilities: (please a briefed summary in bullet points on job expectations)
- Create statistical forecasts:
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Execute statistical modelling software
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- Review sales plans , customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
- Review promotional plans with sales
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative
planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
- Provide input to volume planning ( Latest Estimates / annual process)
- Facilitate and manage demand planning/customer meetings
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain
- Maintain demand planning system and software
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and
instructions at work place.
Qualifications or Profile (i.e, Language, interpersonal..etc)
- B.SC Degree ( Logistics is preferred)
- Two to Three years of experience in the same position.
- APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred.
- MS Office
- MS windows
- Internet Explorer
- AX Preferred
- Excellent command of English
About this Company
Sphinx glass is an independent float glass manufacturer established in Egypt in 2008 by Glassworks, a platform company of Citadel Capital, the leading private equity firm in the Middle-East and Africa with other co-investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sphinx Glass
Sphinx Glass uses PPG Industries'...