- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month, commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Attaining sales goals and ensuring they are met
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Speaking and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Welcome to Yo7ka Anna Reading Worlds!
See all Careers and Jobs at Yo7ka Anna
Where your children will dive into imaginary worlds created by our professional story tellers and carefully chosen books.
Yo7ka Ana is the place to look for enriching books for your children. Our selected books go...