- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare strategic and operational plans for the Information Communications Technology (ICT) department to ensure that all necessary ICT tools, processes and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short- and long-term goals of the Company.
- Manage and provide oversight for the implementation of an ICT security strategy and disaster recovery plan that minimizes the risk of data loss and breach of privacy of the Corporation’s information and that of its Prime Contractor and other managing agents
- Ensure development, implementation and maintenance of all policies related to ICT services, including procurement, distribution and asset management.
- Develop and manage the planning and budgeting for the Corporation’s ICT services to ensure that resources are used to provide best in class ICT services that are in line with organizational growth.
- Develop sourcing strategy to ensure appropriate procedures are in place to select equipment and services vendors.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure in line with Company growth plans, and changing business requirements or technological advancements.
- Provide methods, tools and procedures for data integrity assurance and guarantee a daily operation.
- Exercise control and monitoring of corporate ICT projects progress.
- Oversee ICT special projects, including planning, scheduling, managing and progress reporting for new system implementations.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the quality and cost efficiency of the ICT Services.
- Lead a team of professionals within own area of control.
- Directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they fulfill their duties in the ICT function.
More than 20 years
Master's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers