- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- With a primary focus of building and maintaining client relationships with existing Ingram Micro customers, the Market Development Specialist is responsible for implementing, driving and advancing vendor, technology, or category strategies, programs, solutions, and trainings with customers and sales associates.
- The Market Development Specialist is responsible for enabling profitable sales, activations, and market share of the assigned product line.
- The Market Development Specialist is called on as opportunities are identified and partners with account-assigned sales associates to lead educational sessions with the customer and support closing deals.
- The Market Development Specialist develops and maintains a detailed understanding of their assigned vendor, technology or category segment and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages and may be required to manage transactions to support vendor and customer needs.
- The Market Development Specialist serves as a liaison between Ingram Micro and the vendor or overlay division and leverages competitive information to the advantage of both the vendor and Ingram Micro.
- Generates leads and opportunities for self and sales team members to pro-actively address and record leads in appropriate pipeline management tools.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec