- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, receptionist and project-based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Setup accommodation and travel arrangements for company visitors and company employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
WIKA is a global market leader in pressure, temperature and level measurement technology. Working together with our customers, we develop comprehensive solutions based on our high-quality measurement technology components, with the solutions ultimately being integrated in their business processes.
See all Careers and Jobs at WIKA Near East