- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Manage the financial documents archiving system.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Maintain the company's financial management processes to meet the company’s bottom line in the most efficient manner.
- Facilitate daily transactions and assure the accurate reflection on the company statements.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Management Consulting Training and Coaching
About this Company
We provide talent with cutting edge learning content that matches the reality of the time we live in.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brainquil
We deliver learning that is experiential, action based and caters to the different styles of learners.
We develop learning tailored to the needs of our customers, that enables them to apply it directly after the training.