- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Your key responsibility will be making sure our customers are getting the most value out of our products and services. You will achieve this by developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and working closely with them to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the relationship with customers, including: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Build and maintain great relationships with key accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer goals and challenges, offering best‐practice advice and presenting available solutions
- Help solve issues via email, live chat, or phone
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with sales team to present our product offering to all relevant audiences
- Develop a deep understanding and become an expert on the product and its features
- Work with our partner banks to solve customer issues
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Engineering teams
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.