- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to client’s/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Generate ideas and artwork for suggested campaigns
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are esmaar The e-Profit Generator which can generate fruitful revenue for our clients through our Pro-Solutions
See all Careers and Jobs at Esmaar