- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Will be responsible for working hand in hand with the creative team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with creative solutions.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. and will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
About this Company
موقع معلومات مباشر الموقع الإلكتروني الأكبر في منطقة الشرق الأوسط وشمال إفريقيا والذي يقدم الخدمات باللغة العربية والإنجليزية والذي يقوم بتغطية البورصات العربية تغطية شاملة من خلال الأخبار ، أداوات التحليل والعديد من الأدوات التي تساعد المستثمرين.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mubasher