- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus for Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Promote and sell the company's products, whether that's Medical Supplies or healthcare products. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products Also arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; reaching annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products, maintaining knowledge of new developments.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
Skills and qualifications
- Graduate of Pharmacy or Faculty of Science
- Owning a car is a plus
- Self- motivated
- Dynamic and well communicating
- Have willing to learn
- Hard worker & can manage stress
- Selling & communication skills
- Exp of 0-3 years of experience
- Medical Supplies for Neuro surgeries