- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Assistant Manager Wholesale
- Responsible to achieve the company sales targets for Mass Market/Traditional Sales sector for both core sales targets [financial] and other sales targets [active customers, distribution, coverage and visibility], in
addition to managing all Sales related projects within the channel.
- Responsible to recruit, training and manage the team and provide the required leadership support and coaching.
- To work closely with all business functions to align on common objectives.
- Responsible for complete assigned channel for achieving sales targets through
- Mass Market and by managing Distributors, Mass Market and commercial sales representatives.
- Maintain and increase shelf and market share of products and business
development by applying best in class execution standards, analyzing and cross checking competitors’ activity.
- Responsible to optimize and manage the Consumer Promotions, discounts,
commercial (if applicable) schemes effectively
- Evaluate the potential and develop strategies to realize the potential of the Mass Market.
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with Mass Market, Store and
Category Managers and identify the decision making process and account mapping to ensure leverage of company priorities.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of markets in terms of potential size and
share for the product.
- In-charge of Traditional Sales in Northern Upper Egypt region AS B2B Business.
- Responsible for planning and forecasting the annual Sales plan and business plan for the assigned Customers, new product launches & list of products, sales/performance/ profitability, forecasting, promotional campaign planning and execution for increasing Brand visibility.
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets, local market targets, profitability, and market share and monitoring of inventory.
- Conduct and arrange presentations for the Mass Market.
- Align with Trade Marketing for annual and periodic activations/ account.
- Develop commercial deals by leveraging The portfolio to increase sales and reduce cost.
- Present the company in a very professional way to customers through structured and organized working.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Required Competencies And Skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in Sales Mass Market channel – Assistant Manager with FMCG sector is a MUST
- Excellent English is a MUST
- A consistent track record on performance
- Candidates should be commercial and sales focused.
- Should be analytical and have good business acumen.
- Good Presentation skills
- Organized and Team player