- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Salary Appraisal and Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Qurba is an exciting new company based in Alexandria and Dubai that is aiming to become the next unicorn startup in Egypt. We help connect people with places, consumers to products, we make everything nearby!
Come and lead a talented team of developers, designers and quality control engineers to deliver the best platform and suite of applications there is in Egypt.
- Manage and lead the Product team on a daily basis, and be a force of passion and motivation for the team to excel and succeed in delivering a high-quality product including: Backend, Web, Android and iOS applications.
- Understand and further develop the market research already in order to understand our customers segments, personas, and be able to draw full customer journeys that resolve their pain points.
- Meeting with Place Managers and users on a regular basis in order to fully comprehend their pain points and validate the market research
- Represent the customer to the Product Team and be able to take decisions on the better User Experience, or features required.
- Document Feature Stories on Confluence in a clear and concise manner for each Release including different scenarios, cases, and conditions to enable the Product Team to design, develop and test the features required.
- Document Test Cases on Confluence for each feature story to enable developers and quality control to ensure each feature story with all its test cases are satisfied.
- Fully Manage JIRA system for the Product Team, and assign tasks, bugs, to each member in the Product Team, according to each release, and continuously monitor and report progress on JIRA to ensure delivery of tasks.
- Hold team meetings and 1-to-1 meetings with the Product team on a weekly basis in order to monitor progress, take decisions, resolve impediments, and ensure the release (sprint) is delivered by the end of each month correctly.
- Report daily and weekly to Qurba management on progress, accomplishments, and any issues or requirements, to ensure success of the product.
About this Company
Qurba is a startup based in Alexandria, Egypt and Dubai, UAE aiming to create a platform that connect users with places.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba
We aim to develop a platform that helps users discover, search and shop from places nearby at the click of a button.