- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- CST provides technology-based solutions that empower clients to operate efficiently, reduce operational costs and increase their competitive advantage. We leverage industry best practices and lessons learned to tailor flexible solutions that produce measurable results. CST works with clients in government, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, finance, entertainment and other commercial industries. We draw on our deep technical expertise and global presence to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
- We’re seeking a .NET Team Leader who can manage a team that builds .NET-based applications. The ideal candidate should be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive environment and have strong leadership capabilities.
- Acquiring requirements from the business analyst and/or product owner and translating it into functional application modules through the team.
- Providing effort estimation and impact analysis for new requirements, change requests, and reported bugs.
- Performing database design of software solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the design and architecture of new and existing software solutions.
- Ability to consume, understand, maintain, and explain existing code base.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Lead and manage a team of .NET Developers with diverse skills.
- Ability to provide coaching and support to junior and senior members of the team.
- Deployment and configuration of on-premises and cloud software solutions.
- Analyzing and tuning databases and system performance.
- Assessing security consideration of software solutions.
- Evaluating and proposing new technologies and techniques.
- Work closely with the Quality Control team, to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
8 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems