- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Up to 5% commission on net revenue generated
About the Job
Jalloh Enterprise Ltd is a Professional, renowned and rapidly growing Money Remittance Company with services across many countries throughout the world. We have spent the last few years building the necessary infrastructure and channels and are now aiming to be a serious player in the global remittance sector by exploiting existing market opportunities within European and African Economic Areas and meeting the growing global demand for the wide-ranging money transfer and e-services.
To achieve our growth strategy, we are now looking for competent and professional Digital Marketing/Sales Managers and professionals who will form a dynamic team that will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of sound and effective digital strategies across all channels.
The Manager and his team will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating all digital marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Working close with the sales teams in other jurisdictions
- Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Monitor and improve company’s online reputation
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Creating amazing digital content rapidly
- Adapting and posting content to different channels
- Analyzing tracking data to determine KPIs, and adjusting strategy
- Developing program content marketing to promote brand and awareness to targeted audiences
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
The Ideal candidate (s) will have:
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through multi-platform digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing campaigns on various social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Google Analytics.
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly.
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner.
- Excellent skills in presentation building, program management and relationship building.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
About this Company
Jalloh Enterprise Ltd is a Professional, renowned and rapidly growing Money Transfer Company with services in over many countries throughout the world with a particular focus on Africa corridors. Turnovers from international money transfer has grown from zero in 2006 to around...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jalloh Enterprise LTD