- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manages monitors and controls all the SW activities including the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, and the delivery of the SW solutions with the objective of satisfying the end users, and produce quality products within corporate standards.
- Delegates tasks and accountabilities. Establishes work schedules, Supervises staff, Monitors and evaluates performance.
- Leading a team of up to 100 employees [Project Managers, Developers, QC, Technical support, Graphic designers, and technical writers] in multiple projects.
- Reports department and projects status to senior management, getting commitments for budget, R&D and project plans
- Define targets and objectives for the team according to specific tasks, requirements and company business strategies.
- Maintains and develops technology partner's relations.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software E-Learning Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Nahdet Misr Publishing House was established by Ahmed Ibrahim in 1938 to provide cultural enrichment for all sectors of the society, to raise public awareness and knowledge and to develop the creative and intellectual potential of all individuals. Creating and maintaining a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nahdet Misr Publishing Group