- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintenance Engineer primarily performs initial inspections, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance on all types of medical and non-medical equipment of routine or above average complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect medical equipment and instrumentation
- Perform preventive maintenance of clinical equipment, devices, and systems.
- Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions.
- Review outcome of preventive maintenance actions and make recommendations to department staff concerning improvements.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
REGENCY is a science based company active in scientific instruments. At Regency Trading we are passionate about earning customers for life. This vision unites us as a team each and every day and is the hallmark of our customer-driven culture.
See all Careers and Jobs at Regency Trading
In fact there are a lot of...