- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintenance Engineer primarily performs initial inspections, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance on all types of medical and non-medical equipment of routine or above average complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect medical equipment and instrumentation
- Perform preventive maintenance of clinical equipment, devices, and systems.
- Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions.
- Review outcome of preventive maintenance actions and make recommendations to department staff concerning improvements.
About this Company
Regency Trading and Marketing have been active in the Egyptian market for over 10 years , Serving the pharmaceutical, food and industrial sectors as well as universities& research centers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Regency Trading