- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical / Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Conducts business process modeling focused on GBS ERP Best Practices.
- Translates business needs to functional solutions using state-of-the art modeling tools.
- Creates quality, comprehensive, timely customer-centric documentation.
- Presents to and works with C-level, either solo or as part of an implementation team.
- Teams with GBS consultants, project manager and additional GBS and 3rd party resources to research gaps and propose solutions.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system with customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Advise customers when required on additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks.
- Ensure that project deliverable are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Tawzef is an HR Consultation and Recruitment Agency, with extensive experience providing its clients with topnotch HR Services. We have always committed ourselves to provide the best quality HR services, along with a superior customer service experience for our partners. This...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef